Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 7 & Readathon Wrap-Up

Bout of Books
Currently Reading: 
Learning to Breathe Fire by J.C. Herz [BUY]
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart [BUY]

Books Completed: 
  1. The Devil in the Marshalsea by Antonia Hodgson [BUY] [REVIEW]
  2. Skin Rules by Debra Jaliman, M.D.[BUY]
  3. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut [BUY]
  4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell  [BUY]
Pages Read Today: 83

Pages Read Total: 1212

My Thoughts on Today: I was able to get 44 more pages read in Learning to Breathe Fire today, but the book is a bit slow going and one that I'll need to read over a long period of time. Thus, I decided to pick up We Were Liars and got through 39 pages before the end of the night

Final Bout of Books 10.0 Thoughts: Overall, I am very happy with my first Bout of Books readathon! I read four books, over 1200 pages, and even began two more books. I surpassed my goals, and even though I didn't read very much in the last two days I am still psyched about my overall performance. I can't wait for the next one in August!

2 comments: