Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 2

Bout of Books
Currently Reading: The Devil in the Marshalsea by Antonia Hodgson [BUY]

Books Completed: None yet! 

Pages Read Today: 174

Pages Read Total: 328

My Thoughts on Today: While I didn't get to finish The Devil in the Marshalsea today, I'm still very happy with my progress. I had a very productive day filled with laundry, housework, and even a book event (more details to come on that), so to read even more today than I did yesterday is great! 

Goals for Tomorrow: I plan on staying up late to finish The Devil in the Marshalsea tonight because I have around 50 pages left and I just need to find out what happens! Then tomorrow I'll reach for the next book on my TBR, and perhaps finish it (since it's a short one!).

Please feel free to share how your Bout of Books is going in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment