Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 6

Bout of Books
Currently Reading: Learning to Breathe Fire by J.C. Herz [BUY]

Books Completed: 
  1. The Devil in the Marshalsea by Antonia Hodgson [BUY] [REVIEW]
  2. Skin Rules by Debra Jaliman, M.D.[BUY]
  3. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut [BUY]
  4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell  [BUY]
Pages Read Today: 22

Pages Read Total: 1129

My Thoughts on Today: Today was definitely my fail day. I was just in a sulky mood for some reason, and didn't feel like reading. That's bound to happen in a week-long readathon, so I'm trying not to beat myself up about it. Tomorrow is a new day!  

Goals for Tomorrow: Since I didn't read much today at all, it looks like I won't be able to finish Learning to Breathe Fire. My goal tomorrow will thus be to break 1200 pages total for this readathon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment