Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 4

Bout of Books
Currently Reading: Nothing! Will start Attachments by Rainbow Rowell next. [BUY]

Books Completed: 

  1. The Devil in the Marshalsea by Antonia Hodgson [BUY] [REVIEW]
  2. Skin Rules by Debra Jaliman, M.D.[BUY]
  3. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut [BUY]
Pages Read Today: 154

Pages Read Total: 795

My Thoughts on Today: Things started off poorly today, as I was feeling sluggish and a bit lazy. I didn't even open my book until 2:00pm! I finally got my act together and started being productive, and finished the day off by reading the rest of Slaughterhouse-Five. It's definitely normal to have a bit of a slump towards the middle of a week-long readathon, so I'm not too disappointed with how today went. I'm thrilled to have completed three books! 

Goals for Tomorrow: I've decided to stray from my TBR just a bit and pick up Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I need a lighter read after a couple of heavy books this week, and as Attachments is the Booksplosion book of the month I decided to give it a try. I actually got it as a free eBook from the library! I hope to get through at least 150 pages of it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment