Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snapshot Sunday | NBA All-Star MetroCard

I had a scary moment earlier this week when I went to swipe my MetroCard only to discover it wasn't in my wallet. After a few moments of brief panic I remembered – it was in my other bag. My fear turned to annoyance at myself, and I grumbled my way over to buy a new card. I was pleasantly surprised when the machine at Penn Station provided me with a Limited Edition NBA All-Star MetroCard! I had seen these MetroCards advertised on the MTA website, and even though I wanted one (basketball is the only sport I follow regularly), I wasn't going to purchase a new MetroCard just to get one. Thus, you can imagine my surprised when this beauty popped out of the machine. At this point, All-Star weekend was already over, but I was still able to snag one of the 600,000 NBA All-Star MetroCards. Sometimes forgetting something at home isn't all that bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment