Sunday, March 30, 2014

Snapshot Sunday | Brooklyn College

Time for another new series on OpenLetter2NYC! This one is short and simple, and called Snapshot Sunday. I love taking pictures in the city, and thought it would be fun to share one with you each week. Sometimes I don't do anything mega blog-worthy, but Sundays will be all about one photo. Ready for my first Snapshot Sunday?


I ventured to Brooklyn College earlier this week, as I had to take a test as part of the New York Bar Exam requirements. I did a practice run to the college so I wouldn't get lost the day of the test (we weren't allowed to take our cell phones... ugh, I know). I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful the Brooklyn College campus is, and had to stop and take a quick picture. 

That's all for this week's Snapshot Sunday! I hope to share a new photo with you every week, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment