Sunday, August 11, 2013

Broadway | Let it Be

I can never say no to a Beatles show on Broadway. A couple years back, I saw Rain and loved it. When I had the opportunity to see Let It Be recently, I jumped at the chance. My friend Gina and I ended up with great seats in the mezzanine of the St. James Theatre, and we thoroughly enjoyed our Monday night Beatles concert! If you love the Beatles, this show is a must for you.


There's honestly not too much I can say about Let It Be. You will literally spend the entire show seeing an amazing concert of all Beatles music. The four guys who play the British lads are fantastic, and interact really well with the audience. Speaking of the audience, Let It Be is a show for everyone, though let's be honest, the crowd is mostly 50+. But hey, Beatles music is captivating for all ages, and you're sure to have a good time. The show features some of the most well-known Beatles songs, and tells the story of the band from beginning to end. I highly recommend this show! There's just nothing bad I can say about it. 

For more information, visit the official Let It Be website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment