Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Week Until Moving Day!

And I have so much to do! I pretty much haven't even started packing, and I need to make sure I will be able to fit all of my belongings into one car. I also have to be sure to buy all of the remaining items I need, call the hotline for my job to take a leave of absence until the summer, deposit all of my Christmas money in the bank, etc. This is going to be one busy week! 

I can't believe I'm going to be living in the city so soon. This winter break has just flown by. I'm excited, but very nervous at the same time. One of the scariest things right now is going to be cooking for myself! Yesterday I got this book:


I'm not a strict vegetarian, but I will not be able to touch raw meat. So vegetarian it is! This book is great because all of the recipes are rather simple, and they are good for someone on a budget. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out. 


This post contains an affiliate link. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment